For us to provide the best service possible for you and your pets, we have some standard policies and procedures in place.
- Mailing Address: ROYALE CANINE, PO BOX 1018, NORTH HAMPTON, NH 03862
- Business calling hours, 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am-2:00pm Sat, Closed Sunday & Holidays.
- Phone (603) 997-2003
- Email: email@example.com
- After hours, non-emergency calls or messages will be replied to in business calling hours.
- Check payable to "Royale Canine"
- Bounced check fee: $25.00
- Post dated checks not accepted
- Credit Card: VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Over the phone, in person or via Invoice
- Your CC statement will show our transaction as "IPN/PAYMENTNETWORK". Any willfully declined payments will incur a $25 fee and new invoice will need to be reissued.
- Accounts delinquent 15 days or 2 invoice/statements delivered (whichever comes first) may be subject to further action and no other services can performed until the account is brought current.
Standard Rates & Time:
- Standard or recurring visits to be paid upon completion or due upon receipt of invoice. For weekly customers, payment needs to be received on last day of service for the week, otherwise electronically or via mail by the first visit of the next week.
- Except for recurring weekly schedules, visits or overnight stays require a 50% deposit prior to scheduling. We will hold your slots for 72 hours to allow time for payment. If payment is not received, your invoice expires and slots become freely available for other clients.
- Walks: Charged on a per walk basis 8:30am-7:30pm and time period requested.
- Overnights: Start at a minimum of 8:00pm through 8:00am and may include one courtesy 15-30 minute daytime visit (determination based on current schedule) either before or after the nights stay. Extra daytime visits are charged at the normal rate.
- Early Morning & Late Night Visits: 8:00am and before or 8:00pm and after are an additional $5.00 plus the standard daytime fee.
- Pet Taxi rates are charged in 30 minute increments and include travel time to the origin of pickup.
- Current rates are viewable at: www.RoyaleCanine.com/rates
- In addition to the above standard rates, the following also applies:
- Holiday bookings to be paid in full prior to scheduling.
- Time and a half of standard rates for the following days: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Holiday rates apply to the overnight slot starting prior to the calendar day as well as services during and the overnight of the calendar day.
- 'Holiday' for invoicing purposes refers to 5 days prior and 5 days after the calendar day.
All aspects of this policy are applicable in addition to the following: Invoice must be paid in full to receive discounts. Recurring means you have been a client consistently for one month or more. Minimum invoice amount to receive any discounts must total $200.00 or more.
Cancellations or Changes:
- Cancellations must be confirmed verbally or replied to for confirmation. Our timestamp received will be used for time clarification.
- If booking is cancelled within 48 hours of initial contact full refund will be issued.
- Cancellations or changes within 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment are NON Refundable and if unpaid, added to your account accordingly.
- Deposits are NON Refundable after the 48 hours stated above except for the following:
- Overnight Visits
- Cancellations 14 days and more prior to scheduled visit/s incur a $25.00 fee and the remainder is refunded as a credit to your account.
- Holiday Bookings
- Cancellations 14 days and more prior to scheduled visit/s incur a 35% cancellation fee of the total amount, the remainder is refunded as a credit to your account.
- Change to pre-booked schedules
- Changes for standard daily and overnight visits will be accommodated as per schedule availability. There will be a $25.00 charge assessed in addition to resulting services. Any previous deposit obtained will be credited to the new invoice.
- Changes for holiday periods are assessed as a cancellation. A new invoice will be generated and account credit, if any, will be applied.
- Any refund of credits on your account will incur a $10.00 processing cost.
Emergency Care + Extras:
In the event that emergency care is required or requested, all expenses accrued are payable to Royale Canine in addition to currently booked services. This includes medical expenses as per the Veterinary Release form, time, transportation and any additional expenses resulting from the emergency care of your pet.
Items that run out and need to be replaced to perform our duties will be purchased and charged at the retail cost plus a small handling fee. This may include litter, pee-pads, food etc. Please provide enough product for your pet prior to departing.
In the occurrence of severe weather including but not limited to, Extreme snow, Heavy rain, Thunderstorms, High winds etc., employees have the right to postpone (with your permission) or cancel visits. Actual travel to your location may be effected in which case no charges will be made to your account. If attending and normal duties can not be performed as a result of severe weather, a safe alternative will be accompanied for the same amount of time. You will be notified to the best of our ability prior to any such occurrences but we want to keep our employees and your pets safe at all times!
At least one form of contact must be provided. Additional contact information is preferred such as alternate numbers, friends, family or neighbors.
For overnight services, please contact us upon arrival home so we know your pets are safe and being cared for.
- Two (2) keys are required prior to first visit. Single keys, remote entry devices or keypad codes are not acceptable forms of entry due to circumstances that may be out of our control. Standard duplicate keys can be made for $5.00, non-standard keys will be cost + handling and added to your first invoice.
- Requests to have your property unsecured are done so at your request and at your own risk! Royale Canine will not be held responsible for any loss or damages and insurance coverage becomes null and void.
- Return of keys can be either via certified mail ($10.00 postage incl. handling) immediately or in person when we are scheduled to be in your area.
Insurance and References:
Royale Canine and it's employees are insured and bonded through Pet Sitter Associates, LLC and also have current background checks. If you require copies of any documentation please do so via request. Due to the circumstances, if you have any other individual inside your residence while we are providing service, the coverage provided will become void. Additionally if you would like to contact any of our current clients we would be more than happy to pass on references.
When administering drugs or medications it is extremely important that you provide the correct measured amount. Sometimes medications change or are varied and labeling may become incorrect. In the situation that the amount varies excessively between notes and the label on the medication, we would require confirmation prior to administration.
If you need your mail brought in, the plants watered or any other activities performed, this is at the sole discretion of the employee. Royale Canine can not be responsible for any damages or loss related to additional tasks asked of the client. Please remember, we are firstly pet people.
Abuse or Neglect:
We hope never to come across this situation but being trained professionals and animal lovers, if there is any sign of abuse or neglect to a pet it will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
Royale Canine understands the nature of our relationship with customers is very close and your privacy is number one against caring for your animals. We treat all animals and properties like our own and under no circumstances do we invade that trust between you and your possessions as a client. Your property will be left, to the best of our ability, the way it was when we arrive and any information traded between yourself and Royale Canine is never disclosed to anyone.
- Pursuant to New Hampshire State Laws, Chapter 466, relevant or all Sections and at Royale Canine's discretion, dogs that are walked off the premises or in an unsecured yard must have a leashed collar or harness, preferably that contains a form of identification. If you do not have a collar, harness or form of identification in place, talk to us and we can provide an effective product.
- Gratuities can be paid directly to your care provider. Any additional payment made to Royale Canine will be added as a credit to your account unless otherwise noted.
- By agreeing to this policy you are allowing photos or video to be used by Royale Canine at their discretion for business, online or advertising purposes. No personal or private information will be disclosed or shown. If you would like to opt out of this field please advise us.
- This policy is subject to change without notice, but any major modifications will be supplied via email. If you would like to be advised of major policy updates, please provide your email address when completing the Customer Detail form or frequently visit www.royalecanine.com/policy
This policy and any future variations are accepted by you with completion of your signature on the Customer Detail form along with the details provided about yourself and your pet/s to the best of your knowledge. Anytime you would like to terminate services or if you have any questions about this policy or a procedure, please contact us.